1. The Club Cignall Loyalty Program (“Club Cignall”) is a loyalty program which is operated by Cignall Pty Ltd (“Cignall”).
3. The Program is only available in those participating Franchises listed on the Cignall website. Cignall may vary the number of location of Franchises that offer the Program and shall notify any changes to Members via the website
4. The Program is for non-tobacco related purchases only. Tobacco related purchases are considered as;
- Tobacco Products
- Non-Smoking Tobacco Products
- Smoking Accessories
- E-cigarette Accessories
MEMBERSHIP ENROLMENT, ACTIVATION AND ELIGIBILITY
5. Eligible individuals enrol in the Program and become a Club Cignall Member (“Members”) by:
a) downloading the Club Cignall Application (‘App’) for compatible smart phones and devices or collecting a card (‘Card’) from a participating Cignall Franchise;
b)in the case of the App, following the prompts to complete registration as a member and then activating their virtual card in store by scanning it;
c) in the case of the Card, activating the card in store by scanning it and then visiting the Club Cignall website at https://www.clubcignall.com.au and registering their details;
e) Only a person is eligible to enrol as a Member.
6. To be eligible to participate in the Program, a person must have a valid Australian address, a valid email address and be 18 years of age or older.
7. By enrolling in the Program, Members consent to receive Club Cignall emails, push notifications, and SMS communications containing special offers about the Program and its rewards and services.
8. Membership is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and is non-refundable.
9. No fees will be charged by Cignall for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Card or App. Members are responsible for any costs charged by their service provider for Internet access to use the App.
10. Membership is a privilege which can be revoked by Cignall in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any other actions deemed by Cignall, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to Cignall, the Program or the interests of its Members or partners.
11. Upon registration, an account will be created for the Member (“Account”)
12. There is a strict limit of one (1) registered Account per Member. Each Account requires an independent email address.
13. Each Member shall be responsible for updating their Account to reflect any change of their name, mailing address, email address, mobile phone number or any other required membership enrolment data. Members update their details on a self-service basis by visiting clubcignall.com.au
14. Should a password relating to an Account be lost or forgotten, Members should go to clubcignall.com.au, follow the prompts to update their password.
15. A Member may not gain any features, promotions, offers or recognitions offered under the Program (“Benefits”) from activities or purchases undertaken on behalf of a business.
16. Individuals must become and remain a Member of the Program to participate in the Program and earn and redeem Benefits
17. Cignall specifically reserves the right to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate the Program, any Benefits or these Terms and Conditions either with or without notice. Any such changes may affect Benefits, which you may have previously accumulated, as well as any future accumulation of Benefits. Enrolment, membership and all related Benefits of the Program are offered in the sole discretion of Cignall.
CARDS AND THE APP
18. The Card and the App will be accepted in participating Cignall Franchises across Australia.
19. Cignall reserves the right not to accept a Card or App should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
competitions & prizes
From time to time, Cignall may, in its absolute discretion, conduct various reward offers, promotions and discount offers which will be open to Members (or selected Members) only, on non-tobacco related products
Permit Approvals: ACT: TP 18/01788, NSW: LTPM/18/03566
DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT AND MEMBERSHIP
32. If a Member does not use their Account for a period of twelve (12) months that Account will expire and be deactivated. You may be contacted three (3) months before the set expiry date and encouraged to make a transaction to reactivate the Account. Cignall will automatically close the Account after twelve (12) months of no transactions.
33. Members can opt out of Club Cignall at any time via the Club Cignall website, https://clubcignall.com.au
LOST OR STOLEN MEMBERSHIP CARD
34. In the case of a lost or stolen Card, Members should contact Club Cignall to report the lost card & request a replacement. The lost membership card will be cancelled. Club Cignall administration will transfer existing membership details to the new membership card and mail out to member.
35. Cignall assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Program or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Program in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of reward partners or other features with or without notice.
36. Neither Cignall nor its Franchisees or employees shall be responsible for any failure of the https://www.clubcignall.com.au website or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email, online or Internet entry. In addition, neither Cignall nor its Franchisees and employees shall be responsible due to technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any computer or property related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material relating to the Program. Cignall reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Program should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Cignall corrupt the security or proper administration of the Program.
TERMS AND CONDITIONs
37. Cignall’s decisions in relation to all matters arising under this Program are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
38. Cignall reserves the right to change or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
39. If the Program is suspended or cancelled at any time Cignall may notify members via email or the relevant section of the Cignall or Club Cignall website.
40. If for any reason the Program is inoperable (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) Cignall reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with Cignall systems, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program. This includes causes beyond the control of Cignall which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program.
41. Cignall shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury sustained as a result of participation in the Program. This includes use of a Card or App, accepting a reward or other entitlement, or using a discount offer under the Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
42. Cignall will not be held liable for any communication to any Member that is late, lost or misdirected for any reason, including but not limited to, spam filters operating on a Member’s email account or other system configuration problems.
43. Cignall is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or line, computer system, equipment, server or provider, software, technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet. This includes (but not limited to) any injury or damage to a Member’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading of any materials in this Program.
COMMITTED TO YOUR PRIVACY
44. Cignall and its respective Franchisees and employees (collectively, “we” or “our”) are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect your personal information for the following purposes to:
a) set up and administer the Program including ongoing management of Accounts;
b) process and issue Benefits;
c) allow Members to participate in promotions and competitions;
d) communicate with Members, to deliver Club Cignall emails, push notifications, and SMS communications containing special offers about the Program and its rewards and services
e) understand Member needs and preferences, and to provide Members with products and services that meet their needs or interests
f) recommend our products and services, or the products and services of third parties we select that may be of interest to Members;
g) provide Members with special offers and rewards from Cignall and our reward partners;
h) facilitate or enable any corporate or commercial transaction involving Cignall.
j) Cignall may share aggregated and anonymised Member data with third parties so long as that aggregated and anonymised Member data cannot be reasonably traced back to an individual.
k) Member information is considered a Cignall asset. If our business is transferred to a new owner, Member personal information may be transferred to and considered an asset of the new owner.
l) Members may opt out of receiving e-newsletters and SMS communications during the registration process.
m) Members should direct any request to access, update or correct their personal information via our website at https://www.clubcignall.com.au